Pages

2.22.2015

just thinking ... again

Giuliani and the pres...

Giuliani said Wednesday that he did not believe President Obama “loves America.”
“He doesn’t love you. He doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up: to love this country,” said Giuliani. (New York Post)
Whoa..did that cause a mess...now we can find our seats on the head of a pin and add another stupid argument to the agenda...less see ...
...What do we call the murdering bad guys in the middle east?
...Should Giuliani be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail for using his right of free speech and challenging the Obama's love of  America...
A fire storm is raging...somebody criticized our president...bad...bad...bad
So...why not?..Why can't we criticize Obama...because he's black?...Bush II was severely criticized...he was fair game...say what you want...write what you want...fine..that's our right...but not with Obama...interesting...
I don't know whether Obama loves America but I do know he doesn't love the America that became the greatest nation to ever exist...that was evident from the beginning...he was going to change America...he did...he has made us weaker...poorer... more derisive...and less safe...
but, he claims the world is safer today than it has ever been...you look it up...you check on all the killing going on...I don't know about you, but I don't feel safer...
Speaking of being safe..the bad guys from the Middle East are calling for their brothers in mayhem and murder to attack the Malls of America...their modus operandi...kill innocent unarmed people...
My questions to the the Muslims of America...

How I do I know you're not one of the Bad Ass Baddadi boys or girls..how do I know the girl in the niqab at the mall is not hiding a suicide bomb...

How do I know that the Middle Eastern looking men entering the Mall are not going to use my life to earn their way in an after life that I do not understand...

Sorry if I have some questions...if I'm nervous...If I shy away from you...

But, I have two questions for Home Security...running out of money?..poetical issues?...

...1st - Why can't we back off on the illegal aliens in order to fight the Bad Ass Baddadi shit heads..
...2nd - Do we really have a threat against the Malls of America...or is this a trick to bring the republicans to their knees?...

Just thinking again...



No comments:

About Me

My photo
So Cal, United States
I am an apprentice writer of short stories and I also attempt a little poetry.