Pages

2.20.2015

idles thought


Western Shootout..Las Vegas

Seems we are going back to taking the law into our own hands. One mom dies because she had to attempt her own  form of justice...threaten me?...threaten my daughter?...well by god, my son has a gun and watch out because we're coming to get you...

mom dead....

young man in jail...probably life...

but, what the hell...I have my rights and I have the right to own a gun to protect myself....

what part of stupid am I looking at here?

Yes...we can all own guns...even the dumb...the bad...and the idiots..

//////

hint to protect your credit....get in touch with the 3 credit bureaus and have them put a credit hold on your SSN...will cost you a few bucks...Cal. the highest about 30.00 per bureau. Then if someone steals your identity he/she can't open up any more accounts or buy anything. You can always go back to the bureau and have your credit line reopened...

///////

thoughts from the liberal side...

"The Mobil refinery fire was set on purpose so they can justify raising gas prices."

"The train derailment and explosion in West Virginia was on planned to prove that we really need the pipeline."

I didn't say it..I don't believe it..but it's apparently what some folks think and believe....

//////

finally...we are going to get the nut cases in the middle east under control by giving them jobs...

okay...is that what the Wal-Mart announcement on new wages is all about?....

One must wonder if we have all the unemployment in America, especially in the big cities and in the black communities, why our government wouldn't do two things...

1st - create some jobs for our black youth...

2nd - kill the crazy bastards that are threatening us and they won't need jobs.

So the logic here is...run wild kill...rape...behead and you go to the head of the job line.

Thank God for Martin Luther King...if not for him we might have that very same thing going on right here in the dumb old USA...

Never have figured out how we have money for the rest of the world and none for our own...

Hey..it's from both sides of the fence...both the libs and conservs...it's all about them...nothing about you...you...you..

Maybe after we find jobs for the killers in the middle east someone will pay attention to the black youth right here in down town Chicago...Detroit...New York ...Philadelphia..Los Angeles...


Maybe not...we haven't for the last 200 years....why start now.


*******




No comments:

About Me

My photo
So Cal, United States
I am an apprentice writer of short stories and I also attempt a little poetry.