Pages

1.22.2012

Beauty




whence cometh thou
Is it through
my eyes, my touch, my heart, my ears, my mind
 another dimension
 all dimensions

you cannot just be
how can I know thee

I must be you
I must let you be me
I must
climb for you…sweat for you
Feel your dirt…your rocks…your cold…your warmth
hear your winds sing the songs of life and love
hear your birds praise the universe above
hear your waters caress the earth below
 rise to the sky and let it wrap round me
climb your mountains and make them me
lie in your valleys and feel them caress your skies

You must
feel
my aches…my pains…my breath
capture
my eyes, my ears, my mind, my heart, my soul
then

I will be yours
 wherever you are, whatever you are
I will
see you, hear you, feel you, be you

you will be me, I will be you
We will belong

 to the earth, the wind, the clouds, the moon, the sun and the stars,
The stars, the sun, the moon, the clouds, the wind, the earth,
 will belong to us.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
So Cal, United States
I am an apprentice writer of short stories and I also attempt a little poetry.